Saturday, November 1, 2008

Splat Dejavue

For those of you who are faithful readers of the Baker Press Box, you may remember a post from last January entitled "Splat!"...otherwise known as Travis' famous sneezing incident. (Just in case you didn't catch it the first time, here's the link.) Well, today I encounted "Splat!" dejavue.

Travis was a bit under the weather the other day with a sinus headache and a mild fever. His eyes were getting a bit puffier as the days went on, but there was no evidence of drainage...at least not until this morning when I sat down at the computer. Apparently he had taken it upon himself to sneeze all over the keyboard, leaving yellow slimy goo behind. Unfortunately, I didn't discover this fact until I put my hands on it.

Eewwwwwww!

There was no denying what the evidence claimed, Travis was my culprit. So now we have a disinfected keyboard and Travis is feeling much better. I, on the other hand, will never look at my keyboard the same.

--Laurel

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my - that's pretty nasty. Sorry to hear that you discovered the goo a little too late. But it made for a stellar blog entry - so that's somethin'!

VikingMom said...

To be honest Heidi...I wrote this blog for you. You were so enthralled with the first installment that I had to give you the update! :)

Heidi said...

I'm enthralled with all your blog posts!

All of them.

discomommy said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!