Friday, October 31, 2008

Behold Travis's New Obsession


Yes.

Kurt Goble is my son's newest obsession.

Not the man himself, but rather what to get him for his birthday. (Which is in August by the way, in case you didn't know.)

Every time he sees a commercial for a Barbie or Bratz product he comes shouting to me exclaiming that he wants to get Kurt one of those for his birthday. This pattern has been going on for the last 24 hours.

Perhaps this is retribution for all of the princess birthday cards Kurt's given my boys over the years?

Hmmm...I wonder.

--Laurel

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How about Little House on the Prairie Seasons 1-9 on DVD?

Becky said...

cowboy boots. there is no way travis wouldn't agree with that one

Heidi said...

I wouldn't argue with cowboy boots either.

Hubba, hubba.