Thursday, April 24, 2008

Okay, Okay, Okay!


Fine! I give in. Nobody is blogging right now because they all have jobs to do. The one day that I have nothing major to do no one is posting anything. I've been trying to avoid housework by wandering around the blogs and have found little to fill my time. Because of your virtual silence I can hear my conscience telling me to get off my butt and clean the bathrooms.

Let it be known that you all have driven me to scrub toilets free of little boy pee for entertainment.

Some group of friends you are!
--Laurel

5 comments:

VikingMom said...

The bathrooms are now sparkling thanks to your lack of speech. Now I've been driven to fold Mt. Laundry. (I keep folding him and tearing him down, but he keeps erupting all over the couch at least once a week.) I think Mt. Laundry needs a scientifici name, how about: volcanicus laundritis?

Kristi said...

i blogged. go read it and stop cleaning.

VikingMom said...

Yippee! Just in time. I'll pick up the floor and be done it. First I'll take a break and look at your blog.

discomommy said...

Never get off the computer for housework. Never. It just isn't worth what you might miss!

Diane Davis said...

i know i'm not in an inner circle, but i'm still sorry i wasn't there for you.

looks like you've already been working if you have laundry to fold. ours is still in baskets (multiple baskets filled to the brim) waiting to be washed...