Thursday, April 17, 2008

Take Your Medicine


If you know me very well, you are aware that I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I usually have to get things off of my chest when I am not enjoying something before I can begin to enjoy it.
Right now I feel like forced blogging is like taking your medicine. It is not always fun to take your medicine, but it will make you feel better. That's how I feel about forced blogging, but later tonight when the blogging marathon is over I will be better for it.

15 comments:

VikingMom said...

Do you need a spoonful of sugar to help it go down?

Heidi said...

So this blogging marathon is like a z-pack.

Kurt said...

"sugar"?
what do you men by that?

VikingMom said...

White Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Brown Sugar, Fructose...that kind of sugar.

There's even Sugar Twin, Sweet-n-Low, Nutrasweet and Splenda to help out my low carb friends.

Billy and Laurel said...

I have a totally different definition of sugar.

VikingMom said...

I knew you would.

Billy and Laurel said...

Don't type it you are talking to me. I'm right here. I have made my views clear on another blog tonight.

Kristi said...

WHAT? You wear your emotions on your sleeve????

VikingMom said...

Billy? A WYSIWYG? Never?

(What you See Is What You Get)

Drives the man nuts that I can answer the phone sweetly in the midst of a massive fight. Skills baby, I gots the skills.

Billy and Laurel said...

Another aversion: (sorry Kurt I am not posting on your blog about aversions)

When people write out an abbreviation used for text messaging and then write it out in parentheses.

Billy and Laurel said...

I guess that's a pet peeve, huh

Kurt said...

I'm out
gotta check and see if we have any sugar

VikingMom said...

I've been duly reprimanded.

Billy and Laurel said...

I'm pretty sure Heidi said she was out.

VikingMom said...

Billy Baker, watch your mouth. Your Momma may read this later.

Sicko.