Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Ate Real Sushi in Vegas


Curtis, Shane and I went to NAB in Las Vegas this week and as always had a great time sharing and learning with the boys at GURUS as well as continuing the new building process with Ben and the boys from Mankin Media.

At lunch yesterday we went to a Sushi joint. I usually will have a California roll or tempura, maybe even a spicy tuna roll. This time, I took a big leap and ate a Red Dragon Roll. It is essentially a spicy tuna roll with a piece of tuna wrapped around it.

To some, no big deal, to me a breakthrough. The texture and taste was not at all like what I imagined looking at it on my plate. It worked out great and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so glad you liked it. I would invite you to go with me to TODAI, but apparently there is vermin there.

Kurt said...

Somebody needs to create The Vermin Roll.
Or maybe the Cockroach Roll

VikingMom said...

YUM! Is that a spicy roach roll? I've never had one of those before. I'll trade you for my rat sashimi!