Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sigh...I'm Bored



The house is eerily quiet...the tv sits on a recorded show that I'm not watching and the fridge is humming. Aaron and Travis are down for the night. Austin and Billy are at church for the APA thing. Tamila is off at outdoor ed learning who knows what. That leaves me all by myself. I've cleaned as much as I want to. I've already played Wii tennis for 30 minutes. I've perused blogs for wayyy too much time this evening. YouTube has nothing going. I could read a book, but I'll probably fall asleep on the couch. Blah. I'm bored. I just thought I'd share that with you.

Adios for now. I'm off to forage for some chocolate...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

oh man...i'm with you. i just ate half a bag of cheetos while watching project runway. ( i think i got depressed at all of the skinny models.)