Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Crazy Thought









The other day Billy and I realized that next fall we will have one child in highschool, one in Jr. High, one in elementary and one in preschool. Can you believe it? Time has totally flown by--it just seems like yesterday we were in college, newly married. Really, where did the four kids come from? (I obviously know....sheesh. Get your minds out of the gutter!)
What I mean is this: I would have never guessed I would have four children someday and how quickly they would grow up. Each one is so different, awesome, intelligent, beautiful and frustrating (in their own ways.) For the record, I wouldn't give one back-not for any price. But seriously...with the near future of having one in each level of traditional schooling: I'm feeling old and awed.








-Laurel

1 comment:

Kristi said...

what's important is you still look hot! :o) don't forget that i still have to catch myself sometimes when you are touch-feely with austin and billy has his arm around tamela...you look too close to their age. I often forget you are their parents....so revel in your youth. :o)

and you are right...your kids are very special. i am glad they are a part of our lives and my kids lives!