Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"The Class Clown"

For the record I am not a class clown. I am the guy that sits in the back of the room with things to say for my neighbors. Some would call them "smart aleck"comments.

Also for the record I did not volunteer for any of my "assignments". I was asked by the instructor to do everything that I did. He just figured I was willing and able.

I mean seriously, it was supposed to be "FUN CPR". What was I supposed to do, have a boring time? If you were there let me know your take on it.

Billy

5 comments:

VikingMom said...

Quit yer' whinin boy!

Love,
Your darling wife.

Blair Farley said...

not having been at this "fun" CPR training I cannot speak to your demeanor, but having been at a previous one, I believe it could be said that without Billy it would have just been CPR. Billy brought the "fun"

As for comments from the back of the room... really what happens is Billy sits near the people who make the comments and then he just says them loud enough for everyone to hear.

Billy and Laurel said...

There is some truth to what Blair says about the back of the room. Nowadays, I have to make up my own comments. Everyone has figured me out.

Billy

Billy and Laurel said...

There is some truth to what Blair says about the back of the room. Nowadays, I have to make up my own comments. Everyone has figured me out.

Billy

Zach said...

Do you really need to comment twice? Just kidding man.
Z