Monday, July 21, 2008

Travis and the Camera



The other day Billy and I ran an errand up to his uncle's church in Montebello and onto Hollywood. Travis was the lucky kid who got to tag along. Looking at these pictures you'd think he had a terrible time. Quite the opposite--the only reason he looks depressed in these pictures is due to the face that I have the camera and not him. He's been tearing it up with the camera lately and didn't want me to use it. I told him if he posed for the pictures I would give it back. He grudgingly obliged. (I'm so mean!)
--Laurel


3 comments:

Frances Williams said...

your so mean, yet he is soo cute, so it was worth it!!!

Stacey said...

Bribery already!!! Hey whatever works!!! and yes, he is so cute. He was so fun to watch the other night taking pictures...so proud of himself:)

Kristi said...

oh wow. i think he gets his gift of picture taking from you.