Thursday, May 8, 2008

Laurel's Heroes



Yep, I've turned into a BBC freak. My favorite shows right now are "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares", "How Clean is Your House?" and "You Are What You Eat". The last two have value due to their life-changing principals. (Gillian has even inspired Aaron to eat broccoli and carrots...shock!) My house is now cleaner than it has been in a while due to Kim and Aggie.

As for Ramsey. I admit it: I have a total crush on the man. Who can resist his foul scottish mouth? After watching this show for two months straight I've not only learned how to run a restaurant properly, but how varied the uses for 4 lettered words can be! My poor mother would cringe if she new.

I just had to share my current obsessions...

--Laurel

3 comments:

Billy and Laurel said...

I like Ramsey, because you never have to guess how he is feeling.

Becky said...

The voice-over guy on "You Are What You Eat" has a soothing type voice. I like it when they say "she weighs a shocking ___ stone." It just seems way cooler for some reason to use that term.

VikingMom said...

Billy...so you mean he's alot like you then? No wonder why I have a crush on the man!

Becky...Isn't the same narrator as the "Pushing Up Daisies" narrator? If not, he's pretty close. It took us a few days before we finally gave in and researched how much a stone actually was. 14 pounds to be exact.