Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Algebraic Equations Anyone?

So we were getting ready to head out the door sometime last week when the phone rang and Austin answered. I heard him say: "Well, just read me the equation, it will be easier for me that way."

He then proceeded to write on the sliding glass door with his dry erase marker. He started doing this a couple of months ago. Didn't the guy from "A Beautiful Mind" go crazy eventually doing this kind of thing?

Within three minutes the algebra problem was done and we were heading out the door.

Need help with your kids' math, let me know, I will hire him out as a tutor.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That's so Beautiful Mind. I love it!

John B said...

Yay for factoring!!

Diane Davis said...

if he starts cutting out letters from magazines, be very very worried...

of course i think ANYONE good at math has a mental illness...

Stacey said...

Seriously!!! Hire him out!!! Child labor is a beautiful thing!