Sunday, May 4, 2008

Famous



Awhile back we had our nurseries tested for lead as a part of our new safety standards we're implementing. The company, Inpsect-a-Toy did an awesome job. They used a really cool $32,000+ handheld x-ray gun that analyzed the molecular make up of everything that was scanned. After it all is said and done we can now proclaim we're lead free. In fact we're the first church in this area to have the procedure done. To top that awesome news-- if you read the testimonials on the main page you'll find an incredible review by an amazing author. The review will move you to tears of joy because of the beautiful crafting of the words.

Okay, fine. I give in. The author is me.

Yep, I have a review on a web page.

I've settled with the fact that I'm famous now. Don't worry...I won't forget you little people!

--Laurel

7 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Wow, you used some pretty big words. Very impressive writing. :)

johnsonandjohnson said...

I won't name names, but I used to listen to someone practice their acceptance speech always starting with, "I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible."

Don said...

Can I get your autograph tonight at the potluck?

Out said...

Will our babies come out of the nursery glowing due to the gamma rays from the X-Ray device? Gives a whole new concept to the "Shekinah Glory"! Seriously! It is good to know that special measures are taken at FCC to make what we do safe, secure and quality! May I have your autograph, too?? :0)

Frances Williams said...

Wow, Laurel, impressive! I feel honored to be related!!

By the way, how was potluck?
-Frances

Kristi said...

You are famous! Nice words my friend....

Hopefully my kids didn't digest too many of those lead toys before the scanner man showed up! :o)

VikingMom said...

Unlesss they were into gnawing on the furniture, I think they're going to be fine. :)