Sunday, June 22, 2008

A New Post. . .Finally

I am finishing up my packing as I prepare to fly to Ottawa, Canada tomorrow. One of our new products at the church is a switcher made by Ross. Shane and I are leaving in the morning to be trained at their headquarters in Ottawa.

My kids Austin, Tamila and Aaron rode their bikes to the Accetta's this afternoon. That is about five miles from our house. I was very proud of all of them, especially Aaron. He is only seven and did a great job. Austin led the way, Aaron followed and Tamila brought up the rear.

Aaron lost a tooth this week.

Tamila began summer band. She is playing the flute in advanced band this summer as well as learning to play the Tenor Sax in beginner band. She will march in the 4th of July parade with her middle school band.

Travis wants to grow his hair out again and told me I could take food on the plane, but I could not make a mess. He is also "swimming" underwater now.

Austin starts summer school tomorrow. He is taking a Health class in the morning and then has summer baseball camp at the high school.

Laurel is still my loving, beautiful, supporting wife who keeps tabs of us all in a way that only she can.

Stay cool in So Cal.

Billy

1 comment:

Don said...

Great post, Wm. A. I'm proud of you.

Newsy, too! Your family is such a joy! A 5-mile bike ride. I shudder to think about it! :)

Have a safe trip tomorrow!

Don