Monday, March 10, 2008

A New Mix Position

I haven't blogged for almost two weeks, so I am typing these few sentences to ensure that my presence on the blog is not forgotten. A quick shout out to Mark G., Mike M., Brian J. and Jordan for helping me for about 5 hours tonight moving the sound board back to the main floor in Cornerstone hall tonight. We also moved the subs and swamped an amp creating a much better bass response in the room. Another couple of hours to clean up tomorrow and we will be done. Who am I kidding, by the time Mike and I finish making some cables and connecting the patch bay, it will probably be more like four hours before we get done. All time well spent.

Brandon also helped me make a great stand for the equipment the last few days. We learned a few tricks and actually laminated it without messing it up.

Billy

3 comments:

Kurt said...

After using Cornerstone last night I'll confirm that the subs sound tons better and the board location is way more convenient. Good move!

The Daily Jordan said...

I Love how my name requires no last initial. I am known as "Jordan." I feel special...jk...it was really fun though...had a blast.
-Jordan

VikingMom said...

Billy says your the only Jordan he knows...therefore, no last name or initial needed. Not that anyone can pronounce your last name anyway! LOL