Monday, March 9, 2009

Tom Green and Curtis





About ten years ago, I was an audio assistant on the Tom Green show for three episodes. It was a lot of fun and I found out that in my experience Tom Green was a nice guy. I was watching him last night on "Celebrity Apprentice" and realized he and Curtis were sporting the same type of facial hair. The first half of the show Tom's beard was a lot like Curtis'. Before the board meeting Tom had gotten a haircut and had his beard trimmed.

He survived to fight another day. If you watched the episode, I love that Curtis has as many good creative ideas as Tom Green did on the show. Curtis is just better at making sure his point of view is heard and understood. Anyway, no other comparison for now except for the facial hair.

Billy

7 comments:

Kristi said...

that's funny. tom green reminds me of chris gille.

Zach said...

Billy, I totally forgot you worked on the Tom Green Show. Sean and I loved that show. It was horribly inappropriate, but great. The next time I see Curtis, I will be referring to him as Tom Green as per your blog post.
Z

World of Wright said...

That's funny. They both say crazy stuff too.
By the way the girls are going to win this year!

Heidi said...

I never thought of Curtis looking like Tom Greene - but once you put the pictures out there it was like, WOW!

Wow.

Funny stuff.

FUNNY stuff.

discomommy said...

HAHAHA! you nailed it!

SingingShrink said...

I just think it's interesting that Tom only has one testicle. Wierd, I know. But, facts are facts.

Diane Davis said...

i STARE at that picture and don't see curtis in it. at all. tom green does seem like a nice enough guy but i think he is probably a pretty lonely person. and there are my random thoughts.