Monday, December 22, 2008

Grand Theft Auto

Travis has been full of bits of wisdom today. Here are two examples:

"Mom, if you don't have a license, you don't have any money. If you don't have any money, you steal a car. Since you don't have your license, you drive it in the wrong direction. Then you'll get a ticket. That wouldn't be good."

Should I be worried that he's thinking about stealing cars and not having any money at the age of 4?

As we were headed to his Dr's appointment in Newport Beach, I proudly showed him the hospital where he was born (Hoag). Travis's response:

"I was born in Newport Beach? Cool! Then I must speak English!"

I won't touch that one with a ten foot pole!
--Laurel

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love Travis.

Kris said...

I love the ages of preschool. I think Tony was 4 when he discovered that hamburger came from cows. He was horrified! As he looked out the window of the car onto the acres of holstiens and jerseys in Tillamook, he gasped, "we EAT cows???'

World of Wright said...

The baby is always learning great things from the older ones.
LOVE IT!